Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm how old!?


You ever have those moments or days that you look at yourself and wonder-'How did I get here?'. Wasn't my mother just this age not long ago? Then, I thought she was older than dirt.
The way my oldest son put it two years ago:


He asked his teacher how old he was. When he said 26, my son said, "Oh, you're still in your happy years, before you get old and stressed out." Of course referring to his parents only 10 years older. :)

Here is a photo that 11 year old boy recently took of a nearby pond.
Here is some recent art I hope to put on Etsy soon.

I want to make something more useful with my art. I like bags, and would like to make more of them, but for some reason I'm having trouble getting started. I haven't hit that 'just right' yet.

1 comment:

artisbliss said...

You're always old to your kids. They have no perspective,really. I love your son's photo--very nice and lovely colors. Your little quilts are precious.