Friday, February 13, 2009

New work

"Leap" is a new pieced and embroidered quilt that I am getting ready to place in my etsy shop. It is something that I actually made the design quite some time ago, but later decided to embroider it. There are many designs that just sit waiting for me to decide the best way to carry them out. There are many commercial fabrics that I really like, but don't often use them. They don't feel as much 'mine'. The fabrics in this quilt are very soothing.


"Peace" is a small acrylic painting on canvas that was also started some time ago, but not finished until recently. I hope to get this also put in my etsy shop today. It takes me awhile sometimes.
Here is a treasury that I have been included on etsy. It goes until 4:30 pm today.

1 comment:

artisbliss said...

Very restful colors in that quilt, Melicia.